ask mesa

Best answer

Academic Probation

There are two kinds of probation, one based on GPA and the other based on number of units completed.  If your GPA falls below a 2.0 (a C-average), you will placed on academic probation.  If you receive a W, I, or NP in more than 40% of your courses, you will be placed on progress probation.  In order to be considered for readmission, you will need to meet with a counselor to develop a Student Success Plan.  Visit the Counseling Department for more information.