ask mesa

Best answer

Correcting an Application Error

Once you have submitted your application, you can update your address, phone number, or e-mail online when you log into Reg-e and go to your contact information.  Other changes must be made in person at the Admissions Office (I4-102).

For example, if you want to change your admissions status from a high school student to a high school graduate, you will be required to complete a form and show proof of graduation (diploma or transcript).  Corrections to your birth date, name, or social security number also requires documentation and completion of a form in the Admissions Office.

If you made a mistake regarding residency you will need to contact the Residency Office (I4-102) for the documents needed to make changes to your status.