ask mesa

Best answer

Submitting Your Transcripts

Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended (for more details, visit the Transcript Evaluation webpage). The official transcripts must be received in the original sealed envelope from the college or university. Open, faxed or emailed transcripts will not be considered official. Please note: transcripts are only accepted from one year after the issuance.

Transcripts should be submitted to the SDCCD District office at:

3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108-3883


Hand delivered, unopened to the campus Records, room I4-102

Students must submit a Transcript Evaluation form once transcripts have been received in order to get their units reviewed for equivalencies. Please contact a counselor to submit the Transcript Evalutation request.  Transcript evaluations can take up to 30 days. An email will be sent to the student upon completion of the evaluation.